Thursday 27 October 2011

Pony Boy lullaby

Hello everybody!
Today's post is one of the songs that children at Infantil listen when it is time to tidy up the classroom and go home. That is one of these moments when little kiddies calm down and relax. put their heads on the table and "sleep". As the song is too long to be sang in the classroom, I have adapted it to make it easy and memorable for them. You can read the lyrics from the part of the song that we sing in class below, so you can practise it with them. Just click on the image at the end of this post and get ready to listen to the music and share a moment of joy and rest with you children!

Pony Boy (by Bruce Springsteen)
Pony boy pony boy
Won't you be my pony boy
Giddy-up giddy-up giddy-up whoo
My pony boy

Ride with me ride with me
Won't you take a ride with me
Underneath the starry sky
My pony boy



No comments:

Post a Comment